If your question is not answered here, please send us your enquiry using the form below…
Q. Why your tours are different from other?
Unfortunately, we are stuck with the word “tour” which conjures up images of a bus full of strangers being herded from place to place. We call our programs tours and packages because we have not found a better word to describe what we do.
All of our tours are “modular.” There are no groups involved because we use private guides and cars practically everywhere. You can begin any day you like in most of the places we visit. That means you can simply choose the destinations you like the most, choose the date you want to begin and leave the rest to us. It’s that simple!
All of our packages include hotel accommodations, private airport transportation, touring with a carefully chosen, private English-speaking guide (Other guide is available up on request), admission costs to all of the places you visit, a private car and driver in most places. Some itineraries include extras like events, performances and special meals. Your guide gives you his full attention and tailors your days together according to your personal interests. Before your trip we are also able to customize arrangements to suit your needs.
Q. Why should I book with EURASIE TRAVEL instead of doing everything myself?
Even great cooks appreciate a dinner in a fine restaurant where a chef does all the shopping, slicing, dicing, cooking and dish washing. In a restaurant, you can relax and spend your time enjoying the company and food. When you leave the job to reputable kitchen staff you usually end up with a meal that is more enjoyable than one you might prepare yourself. Using a professional tour planner is much the same.
We’ve done all the footwork for you, have personally inspected all the hotels we use, and offer incomparable guides. If you add up all your phone calls, faxes, and time spent making arrangements, our programs cost about the same (and often less). Our itineraries are economical and thoughtfully planned. Because we live here, we have better control over quality and service than someone thousands of miles away. We can also steer you clear of common booby traps set for unsuspecting tourists.
Q. How to plan my trip with you?
- Send us an inquiry by filling in one of our online forms or email us. Tell us when you wish to come, how many days, where you want to go, how many people, and any other information which is necessary for us to plan a perfect tour for you.
- After we receive your inquiry, one of our professional travel consultants will email you and give you a proposal.
- If you accept the proposal (you may modify it till you are satisfied with it), we will calculate the tour cost and send you the tour price. If you accept it, please confirm that you would like to book it.
- You need to pay some deposit per person to secure the booking and we will make all the reservation according to your tour itinerary immediately after we receive your deposit. Just tell us what you want for your Vietnam tour and let us do the rest! We provide prompt response, professional tour design, reasonable price, and worry-free customer service.
Q. How can I pay you?
- credit card;
- wire transfer (bank transfer).
Detailed payment guide will be sent to you via email by your travel consultant.
Q. Your prices seem high. Why?
Our customers choose EURASIE TRAVEL because they know they will get fantastic value for their money. Anyone who believes our prices are high should please consider this:
- EURASIE TRAVEL provides the best service available. You don’t have to waste your time researching and booking the right hotels, finding an experienced guide, figuring out where to go and what to see.
- We live and work in Southeast Asia and monitor our operations and our hotels constantly to assure the consistent high quality of services we offer. Not only do we provide extensive personalized service for our Customers before they travel, but our staff takes great care of you once you arrive here.
- Our packages are all-inclusive. In most cases you get hotel accommodations (including tax, service and breakfast), arrival and departure transportation between airport and your hotel, touring with a carefully chosen, private English guide, admission costs to all of the places you visit, a private car and driver on most of our tours and often extras like events, performances and special meals. Beware of hidden costs when you check out other tour companies that have lower prices, because you may end up with unexpected expenses later.
- When you compare hotel internet rates with our packages, remember that you get much more than just a room when you choose one of our packages and we normally offer better rooms than hotel booking websites. Our prices include tax and service. By the time you add tax, service, and airport transportation to internet hotel website rates, our package price is about the same. That means our attentive service and the sightseeing you get with a private guide are virtually free because we can get much lower hotel rates than you can.
- We personally scout out the best places and experiences to be found in the exotic worlds we offer our guests. We personally inspect every hotel we use and have stayed in almost all of them. (How many hotel booking websites can say that?) We’ve “been there and done that” so that you can enjoy a friendly, safe, relaxing, hassle-free adventure at a reasonable price.
- Many of our guests tell us that prefer to support businesses that are locally owned, local managed and local staffed and that they appreciate the higher standard of quality.
Q. What is so great about your guides?
Our guides are the best we can find. We choose them carefully from hundreds of candidates. All are experienced professionals, chosen for their language skills and personality. Seeing Asia with our guides is more like traveling with a local friend who really loves to share the culture, history and adventure of the place they call home. You never have to try to figure out what to see or how to get there. You won’t have to deal with challenges like language barriers or food issues that come with traveling in a new place, and you will never be dragged to shops that pay guides commission. Our guides are famous for their ability to accommodate each guest by listening to your interests and then safely taking you to the very best places that satisfy those interests whether shopping, restaurants, attractions, nightlife, beaches, sports, culture – you name it!
Q. Do children get discounts?
It depends upon the age of your children:
- Any child over the age of 12 is considered as an adult by the travel agency and hotel industry, thus will no longer get any discount.
- Children who are under 12 years old can get 70% discount for the flight booking. For hotel booking, stay for free in their parent’s room using the existing bedding, requirement for an extra bed will incur extra charge.
- Children no more than 2 years old pay only 10% for the flight booking. Free baby cot for babies in the hotels.
Q. Is money needed if I want to change my itinerary?
- Before your booking is confirmed, alterations to your itinerary are happily processed free of charge, because providing the best tour possible for you is our goal.
- Alterations after you have received your booking confirmation letter will incur a fee of $25.00 per request, and changes to departure date or destination may incur cancellation fees. All changes are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
Notes: EURASIE TRAVEL reserves the right to modify the itinerary of your tour if air schedule or surface transportation changes, and/or events beyond its control make such alterations necessary. In this event, any of the increase or reduction of the tour cost will be calculated and charged/ refunded accordingly. If it is you who request the changes to your tour, then you will be required to pay any additional cost in advance.
Q. What is the latest time that I can make my reservation?
We suggest you make reservations at least one month before the departure date. If you decide to travel to South East Asia in November to March which is peak season, we recommend you make the reservations two months (at least one) before your departure date. Late reservations can not be guaranteed for the availability of domestic flights, hotel rooms, etc. However, we DO accept late reservations, if your reservation is very late, we suggest you call us directly by telephone, we will try our best to help you arrange your tour.
Q. Is deposit money needed for making a reservation?
Yes. How much of the amount would depends on what you are going to book.
If I want to cancel my trip, how should I do and get the refund? We would feel sorry if you decided to cancel your trip. If you must cancel your trip, please submit your cancellation in written form. Cancellation refunds will be calculated as of the date we receive your written cancellation.
Q. How do I get a visa?
Cambodia, Laos and Thailand visa on arrival is available but Vietnam and Myanmar need to apply visa first before entering. It will be very easy for you to obtain a Vietnam or Myanmar Visa, which usually will allow you to stay within Vietnam or Myanmar for one month. Please visa at embassies in your country or with your nearest embassies or consulates, or contact with us, we can help anyone with a valid passport to process applications for a Vietnam visa only. Or you can apply visa to Myanmar or Vietnam while you are in Cambodia and our team will help you to get visa. Passports must have at least six months validity after expiration date of visa.